Friday, February 19, 2016

2/17/16 Blog by Karina (花里奈)

Today was a pretty calm day. We didn't have any field trips today and instead of being with our host brothers/sisters in their classes, we spent our time in the library doing homework. 

When it was time for lunch, I had brought candies for the class and cookies for the homeroom teacher. We opened the candies and everyone said that they were delicious and thanked me. When I left, Yuki told me that everyone in the class said that I was a very kind person.

After school I went to a sauna and Onsen with my host mom and Yuki. We were mostly in the saunas and entered the onsen for just a little while. When even went into the hottest sauna for a special service they were having. I felt so relaxed and sleepy. It was a great bonding experience. This will be one of the many moments spent with my host family that I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment